I know we’re a few days into February, but I figured I could still get this post out to you guys.
Today, I’m going to share with you the books I read this past January:
- Adultolescence: a book of poems written by YouTuber Gabbie Hanna.
- The Name of God is Mercy: a conversation between Pope Francis and Andrea Tornielli on the subject of mercy. And I started this book in 2018.
- Dracula: The classic vampire story by Bram Stoker.
- Positively Pooh: Timeless Wisdom from Pooh: a book of advice from Winnie the Pooh and his friends.
- Don’t Look Back: a thriller/mystery about a girl who lost her memory and has to deal with the consequences.
And there are a couple of books I started in January, but didn’t get finished by the end of the month:
- Making Missionary Disciples: How to Live the Method Modeled by the Master: a book outlining how to be in discipleship with others.
- The End of Always: a historical fiction novel with intense themes and character relationships.
My favorite book from January was probably Don’t Look Back, and my least favorite was probably Dracula.
Until next time!