August has come and gone.
And this month has been filled with books. Let’s take a look at them, shall we?
Book(s) I read in their entirety:
- Brotherband Chronicles: The Caldera: The seventh installment of the Brotherband Chronicles series. The Herons help Stig’s father rescue a young emperor from his captives. And along the way, Stig learns what kind of man his father is.
- The Wicker King: August and Jack are two friends who have different personalities. Their relationship is an odd one, and they have to go through a lot psychologically before their relationship gains a sense of normality.
- Ranger’s Apprentice The Royal Ranger: The Red Fox Clan: A group is arising to put an end to the possibility of female heirs to the throne. Horace, Gilan, and others go to the north to stamp this out while Cassandra, King Duncan, and others stay at the castle. Both groups end up trapped and Maddie is the only one free to travel between the two and facilitate a plan to end this.
- Ranger’s Apprentice The Royal Ranger: Duel at Araluen: A plan is being formed and carried out to free Cassandra, Duncan, Horace, Gilan, and others while simultaneously snuffing out the Red Fox Clan.
- The Sweetest Hallelujah: Two stories of heartbreak and trying to live through this heartbreak. And how they come together to protect an raise the child that’s the tie between them.
Books(s) I’m still reading:
- The Hobbit: The legendary story of Bilbo Baggins, Thorin Oakenshield, Gandalf, and the rest of the company as they try to reclaim Erebor.
With luck, September will be a good month for reading as well.
Until next time!