I realize the past few posts have been kind of heavy. So I figured I’d put up a kind of fun post. And the post after this is going to be a nerdy one.
So I figured, I’d tell you about some of the places I want to go to. If I’ve posted this before, I apologize. I don’t think I have, so we’re good.
But here recently, I put up a post about places I’ve been to that I’d like to revisit. So today, like I said, I’ll be telling you about some places I want to go. But this post is different because these are places that I haven’t been to yet.
So, let’s go (in no particular order).
- New Zealand. I’ve wanted to go to New Zealand since my high school years. As I believe I’ve said in the past, The Lord of the Rings has been a part of my life for years, and New Zealand is where the film adaptations of this book was filmed. So I’d like to see some of the landscapes/places where they filmed the movies. And I think that the country is incredibly beautiful anyway.
- Vatican City. I am an incredibly nerdy Catholic, so I think it would be so cool to go to the Vatican. All of the beautiful architecture and paintings as well as the history and importance to the faith. And the fact that it’s a country of its own fascinates me.
- Scotland. This is a country that looks absolutely beautiful. And the history there seems to be something I’d want to learn about. And when I was looking into where my family came from, I think some of us were from Scotland.
- Somewhere I can see the Northern Lights. Space and the stars have been something I’ve shared with my dad for years. So I think it would be really cool to go somewhere in the world where I can see the Northern Lights.
- France. My Confirmation saint (Joan of Arc) was from France, so I’d like to see her native country. And if possible, I’d like to see at least some of the places she visited. And also, one of my best friends studied abroad for a semester in France.
There are probably some more places I’d like to go, but these are the main ones. Especially the first four.
Are there any places you’d like to visit that you haven’t been to before? Or have you been to any of the places I listed here? Leave them in the comments below! I’d like to hear about them.
Until next time!