Hello and welcome to A Roman Catholic’s Journey!
Just a little bit about the site:
- This site discusses the personal opinions of the author, Victoria. She will bring in information from reliable Catholic sources when she thinks they are necessary. But most of the time, she expresses her own opinion on issues within society and the Church from her own Catholic stand-point. Not only that, but she also shares her personal faith journey.
- This site has no affiliation with the Vatican, the Pope, the Diocese of Owensboro, the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, or any other official Catholic organization. As stated above, this site is the opinion of the author with occasional information from reliable Catholic sources.
- Even though the site is not affiliated with any official Catholic organization, please feel free to ask Catholic questions. The author will try to answer to the best of her ability. If she cannot provide a sufficient and correct answer, she will try to help you find the person who can help or answer the question.
- Please feel free to interact with the site, with each other, and with the author. The author will try to respond as soon as she can. And as stated on the Interaction and Non-Discrimination Policy page, people of all backgrounds and ways of life are invited to visit and interact with the site. Discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.
- If you have any ideas or recommendations for the site, please let the author know by filling out the form over on the Contact page. Ideas and recommendations include what you’d like to see a blog post or two about, what you think could be done different about the site, etc.
- And if you have any comments or questions about the site, please let the author know via the Contact page.
Thank you for visiting! I hope you’ve enjoyed and continue to enjoy the content you’ve encountered on the site. And if you have any questions whatsoever about the site and/or its content, please send the author an email/